NADLAN Realty Ltd. Brokerage Tel: 647.476.3076
When we list your property for sale on the Toronto real estate board. The largest board in Canada we do not stop there.
TREB MLS populate the listings to websites providers who operate websites for brokerages & salesperson. When a buyer searches online he will see our listings on all websites in Toronto GTA and York region.
The listings populated to other media channels and websites. The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) that own and operate the website www.realtor.ca.
NADLAN realty signed a listing agreement with Zillow. NADLAN Realty listings will be featured on Zillow.com soon. NADLAN realty listings on Toronto Real Estate Board will feed the Zillow website
From TREB, NADLAN Realty listings will distribute to all website owned by Brokerages, Brokers and salespersons members of TREB
From TREB, NADLAN Realty listings will display on REALTOR.CA and with the CREA'S DDF program it will be on most Brokerages and salespersons website in Canada
Open House for brokers and agents working in the area, and for potential buyers who consider moving to the community
- Prepare your home for sale- cleaning, painting, repairs, lights, renovation, remove personal items and furniture from the property.
- Property flyers - Professional pictures and Virtual Tours - Property floor plan if required - Property staging -Home inspection report
MARKETING PLAN OUR OBJECTIVES
• To get as many qualified buyers into your property until it is SOLD!
• To communicate with you on a consistent basis
• To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property with the least amount of problems and in an efficient manner
OUR PLAN FOR SELLING YOUR HOME:
1. Help you price your home to sell
A. Present you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
B. Price your property competitively so it is the best option in today’s market
C. Suggest and advice as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable
2. Actively market your home until it is SOLD!
A. Submit your property to the TREB Multiple Listing Service
B. Place a professional “For Sale” sign on your property
C. Maintain a web presence on Realtor.ca and other proven affiliated sites and agencies
3. Keep you informed
A. Contact every agent that shows your property and provide you with his/her feedback through our transaction report system, if we’re able to obtain the information from the showing agent
B. Invite you to register at TREB which will search the MLS and notify you of any changes in activity within your subdivision (Sales, New Listings, Pending, and Price Changes)
C. Provide you with a copy of all advertising via the transaction report D. constantly update you with any changes in the market that may affect the sale of your home
4. Negotiate all contracts
A. Present ALL offers
B. Represent YOU in the negotiating process to get the highest possible price!
5. Close the Sale once a contract has been negotiated
A. Keep track of crucial dates in the real estate purchase contract
B. Follow up with the lawyer and other agent and keep you informed of the closing process
C. Review Sellers Proceeds and Settlement documents prior to closing